Friday, February 3, 2012

Would you plan your child's conception date so their birth falls under a certain zodiac sign?

My husband and I will be trying to conceive soon, and we've put a little bit of consideration into trying to determine our child's zodiac sign. Just wondering if anyone else will be or has done the same?



We're not taking it too seriously, but there are some signs we would prefer over others that would be more compatible with our own signs. We each had fairly poor relationships with our own parents due to incompatibilities associated with our zodiac signs, and thought if it's something you can control, why not?Would you plan your child's conception date so their birth falls under a certain zodiac sign?
this is interesting and i've thought about it for fun before. well if i were to have kids, i'll probably plan a little. but i won't take it really seriously because i think whatever sign e child will be, will be. i mean if i want a child in december but he arrives early or late, he could be a different sign no matter how precisely i planned it. so i would kinda plan e date that i want my child to be in, but i won't be disappointed if he's not. he could even be great with you. anyway even if u succeeded, e child could still be at loggerheads with you, who knows? everything happens for a reason =)
Well, you can plan all you want, but bottom line is a soul will choose to come into this world, or not, when it is best for its own soul growth. It may be premature, it may be born late, it may decide it is not the right time to come into this world and you have a miscarriage, or abortion, or it may let you choose the date as in Cesarean, or it may come on the scheduled due date. Your husband's chart and yours will mesh, and it will show your children in both your charts.. Generally though, you will find the child's rising sign is the sign the moon was in when it was conceived.Would you plan your child's conception date so their birth falls under a certain zodiac sign?
If there is a will there is a way, irregardless of the zodiac signs. Relationships can be made good if both parties will agree and give in being patient and loving of each other. Nothing is impossible with God.



thus, we do not plan creating children based on zodiac signs. We plan to put distance on the age of siblings.



I hope your efforts will be successful, as a lot of couples plan but the gift of giving birth were not given to them. while others do not plan at all, but gets to conceive.
If I was a young mother ; yes I would do it . ITs not much the sign I would watch [ except for Aries ; because all the Aries I knew were very cruel ] but I would watch the placement of the planets who would bring more luck in all area of the life of this child . Like in 2010 I pity the baby's who would be born under the sign of Libra and Cancer ; but on the other hand the baby's who would be born under the sign of Taurus and Scorpio would be very luckyWould you plan your child's conception date so their birth falls under a certain zodiac sign?
that would be a good idea as seeing as personality's in a houshold get along and one that doesn't understand the other can be hectic and cause problems, iv seen this so many times, including my own family.. my sister is viro and my mom aries and there relationship bothers me, they will just never understand eachother

im expecting my first child and when i found out her dur date i cringed a little, her due date puts her at cap me nor her father get along with caps to well (aries and sag) if she is 2 weeks late or two weeks early the family would b perfect. but if she is born on her due date and is a cap i will love her the same, and learn from her ways and try to understand her mind frame more..

i suggest do it, it cant hurt any, just make things easier.. no clashing
no iit takes away the naturality of the person and their circumstances that werew in place for them... e.g my chart has sun opposite moon, sun represents the father(zodiac sign) and moon represents mother, with sun moon opposition this means at the time of my birth my parents were at odds witheachother... i also have sun square jupiter, jupiter being the planet of luck and expansion, but because its a square means my father used to spoil me... i also have moon trine uranus, uranus being the planet of wierdness and eccentricity... the relationship with my mother was..well..wierd and erratic. u see, the chart is so complex and everyones is different and u cannot control the possition of the other transits taken during the day, just let it happen, because u know, a part of your babys personality will reflect the current situations of ur life...
Don't be so closed minded for your beliefs will come crashing down on you when your children defy all your expectations of them in negative ways. Bottom line forget the zodiac and do it the old way. Do not judge a person by his/her zodiac sign and appreciate the uniqueness of all.
Actually i've been thinking about that. It seems pretty bizarre to do but not necessarily a bad idea. I mean, my dream kid would a capricorn child because they are really mature and listen to their parents and everything. My little brother who is a libra gets on my nerves and never listens. That's why I planned on never having a libra kid. Even though I am one myself haha.
No, let it come naturally--what is meant to happen will happen. Who knows--the baby may be premature or late, so let's say you planned the baby to be a passionate, expressive Leo--even a few days could push them into being an organized, modest, analytical Virgo
No but I would figure out what the cut off is and try to make it so they will be one of the older kids in the class. This could give them a slight advantage socially, academically and athletically.
If anybody is contemplating doing something that ridiculous then they should not be having children. These are the same kind of dolts who would put the baby's crib in the closet because it's feng shui.
Please you wright both of birth details as date of birth time of birth and place of birth for your answer
I think you should be bothered with the way you're gonna raise your child,you have better chances of turning him/her into a responsible person rather than choosing his sign.
that was the most ATROCIOUS question. I EVER read!
IMPORTANT point: is to get a healthy child.
yea i would want to get along with my child and if it made it easier i would
I did that when I was younger. ha! But yeah, I still tend to do it nowadays.
No i would not.
im 13 but yeah y not lol =-D
Maternity wards call September "the Christmas Rush" because babies conceived around Christmas are born in September. So in a very rough way you can aim for a particular sign. But having birthed four sons I've had them two weeks early, two weeks late, and two very close to their due date.



Now the incompatibilities with you and your husband and your parents Sun signs means very little when there's dozens of connections between two people's charts. Plus you are not your parents. Your child is not you or your husband.



I've always believed that the spirit of the child who wants you as their parent is sitting right on your shoulder. It has karma to work out with you and your husband. The child will pick the time when it's right and they will bring their astrology chart as part of their karmic baggage for this incarnation. They are old souls in young bodies. I never felt I had a lot of choice or control over who I was birthing.



I gave birth to nothing but Mutables: Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces. Who could have planned that?



Relax, and the conception will come easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment